Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wednesday night HG'S party at the ranch

This Friday (9/1/06) is the rescheduled rain date for the Wednesday night HG's party at the Pauquettes ranch. It is scheduled for 7pm and you are supposed to bring a dish to share as well as a lawn chair. If need be we can meet at the church and go to the cookout from there. Unless everyone already knows how to get there then we can meet at the party? I will try to get either Brandy or myself to call everyone to remind them.



Also please read the comment section on the last post. The post Megan (thank you Megan) put on there about Rebecca's B-Day. I would really like to see this happen for Rebecca. I don't think she really feels apart of the group and she is really making a effort to reach out so I hope we can be there to show her we do care for her.

No comments: