Friday, September 14, 2007

I Have Forsaken Sleep

Angie innocenty asked me today whether I had made any changes to this blog. At the time, I said no, but it got me thinking...

This blog needs some freshening up. Or, at least it needed freshening before I took to it tonight.

What do you think? It's a little ...um...colorful, but I think I like it. The question, though, is this: Does it represent our homegroup?

As for Ramadan, Frontiers publishes a prayer guide to help you decide for whom you'll pray. You can check it out here.

Be warned, though, it's probably the ugliest and least user-friendly website I've seen recently.

1 comment:

Craig said...

I like the new look but then again I never like to keep things the same.

You are right about the frontiers site although you can find a lot of excellent information there.