Sunday, November 27, 2005

Dennis' mother has passed

Group I wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that Dennis Berger has suffered a great lossthis holiday season. His mother went into the hospital for a Hernia surgery and was expected to be released Tuesday, Unfortunately his mother passed Saturday morning. There will be two showings Tuesday at Egan Ryan Funeral home on Broad Street in downtown Columbus. The showings are from 2-4pm and from 6-8pm. I personally plan on going to the 6pm showing and I will probably be there by 6:15pm if anyone would like to join me.
Dennis has asked for prayers for peace during this time and he has asked us to keep his sister and father in our prayers as they are especially taking this hard.

1 comment:

rdmeeker said...

Craig,

Please pass my condolences along to Dennis. This is very sad news.