Monday, November 21, 2005

Robert

Hey, guys. I hope the e-mail made sense! I thought that whenever we posted, we could put our name in the title so we know what's going on.

I wanted to update everyone on Angie's seizure situation. Turns out that she does not have the heart condition that they thought she might, but they were able to prove that she is definitely having seizures through a protein test (Prolactin).

It just means more tests!

Also, Mom is doing much better. She gets the result of her pathology report tomorrow.

Lastly, we'll get this fixed so my picture isn't there on the right ;-)

5 comments:

Craig said...

Robert thanks for setting this up and thanks for the update on Angie and your Mom. I will continue to pray for both situations.
Is there anything you need before Friday? How are you doing? Are you all set for Friday?

rdmeeker said...

Thanks for your prayers. Friday seems to be coming so fast! I don't think I need anything before then. I'm getting things packedand in order, but I'm not ready yet. Maybe after some turkey on Thursday, I'll be ready.

Craig said...

Please wish your family a happy thanksgiving from me (including Angie). I hope you have a great Holiday with your family and a great send off.
Who are you flying with?

rdmeeker said...

I fly on Friday with American Airlines via Chicago. Thanks for the good wishes. Have a happy Thanksgiving, too!

Angie said...

Bob - Brandi S said she's having trouble logging in.