Sunday, November 27, 2005

Robert did you send the Joellenbecks the e-mail about joining the Blog?

Robert,

I was just wondering if you sent the Joellenbacks the information about joining the Blog? I have emailed them about Dennis' mother but wanted to give them the opportunity to join in our Blog but I didn't want to duplicate something you have already done.

Our last Sunday school class went great. Thank you for getting your sister to help. Tell her for me that I really appreciated her being there. Take care of yourself.

5 comments:

rdmeeker said...

I'm so glad to hear that the last class was a success. I spent this morning at a Chaldean catholic church. It was pretty much like a Roman Catholic service, but with Aramaic in place of Latin!

rdmeeker said...

I forgot to answer your question:

No, I did not send the Jollenbecks and e-mail to post, but they can always post comments.

Craig said...

That had to be a bit different from Vineyard services but interesting. It's got to be a great experience to see how different cultures worship.

Angie said...

Craig:
I talked to Robert the other day - he asked me to have you talk with Brandi this week about how to get on here. She said she was having some trouble, and since you're actually a contributor here, you'll be better able to help her than I will. She's hanging around reading, I think, but not able to actually post.

Craig said...

I will talk with her and see what problems she is having. Thanks for letting me know.