Thursday, December 01, 2005

please pray

Hey guys,


Tuesday night while I was at the showing for Dennis' mother my Uncle had a stroke and was admitted to Grant. He is going to be transferred to Riverside to undergo some physical therapy but as of right now we don't know how severe the lasting effects are going to be. This is the Uncle who is a double amputee and lives with my Grandmother he is 80 years old and has many other health concerns. Please pray for him and my grandmother. She is really worried that she won't be able to take care of him if he comes back home to stay and she is equally as worried about putting him into a nursing home. The whole situation surrounding my grandmother needs prayer for as some of you know my sister (who lost her home) moved in with my grandmother earlier this year and has two dogs and a cat and never feels the need or responsibility to come home to take care of them.


Thanks and God bless,
Craig

1 comment:

afdhal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.