Wednesday, December 21, 2005

What a turn out!!!

Hey group,


I was so happy to see the great turnout for the family movie night last night. There had to be over 100 hundred people from the church that turned out to see the Chronicles of Narnia movie. I am also so grateful to be a put of this home group. We had 100% attendance from those in the state, or country, and we had a great time viewing a movie that hopefully will let Hollywood know that Christians will go to the movies and watch "family friendly" movies with a Christian theme.

2 comments:

rdmeeker said...

Who said you could have fun without me. I don't remember saying that.

Seriously, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! I hope to see you all while I'm home next week.

PS - Craig, you should really consider going to Iraq. It's pretty awesome so far!

Craig said...

Robert we were not sure we knew how to have fun without you, so we gave it a shot and much to all of our surprise we were actually able to pull it off. Your due home tomorrow (friday) right? I won't be at Carols and Candles Saturday night but I am going to try to make it Sunday AM otherwise I better get a phone call or a visit or I am going to turn angry and no one likes a angry Craig!!!
Scott you know I can't seem to find any sympathy for you with your HOT weather after the month we have had around here. We did have a huge warmup today just in time for Roberts return. We made it to near 40. As far as dogs sweating I am going to take my dog for a run and see what we find out, I will keep you posted.

Dennis and Gina do not have a email address and we have been trying to talk them into setting up a free account but they would have to go to the library to get online. Please keep Dennis in your prayers, he is really struggling with the death of his mom. He hasn't been to group in awhile so I am trying to coax him into going for some wings. (Sorry Scott)! Have a Merry Christmas!!!