Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I will be off the Blog (for awhile)

Hi group,


As the title of this post says I will be off the Blog for awhile. The short version (if that is indeed possible for me) is that I need time with God. The last month has taken alot out of me emotionally and spiritually and I need time to refresh, away from the everyday stuff. I want to let you all know that this is something I do periodically anyway and it just so happens to be more public with the Blog and being a Home group leader. I need to take this time and figure out what exactly God would have my next step to be or what HE wants done. It's a time of spiritual inventory taking for me and it has become a necessity in my life. Please rest assured that I will check the Blog every few days to read prayer requests and other things that may be going on. I am still available by phone if you need anything and if there is a need that arises that needs to be communicated from me I will post that on the Blog. I don't know how long I will be off the Blog, it could be a few days or it could be much longer? I really want to encourage everyone to continue to use the Blog and to post new thoughts or ideas that you may be thinking about. This Blog has the potential to be a great tool in building community and friendships as well as stirring conversations and thoughts. BUT IT CAN ONLY DO THAT IF YOU USE IT!!! I hope that we will see others posting that have not been as active on here, as well as those of you that have. Please keep this Blog up and running while I am away, it's an important tool. I love you all and I will be back.

No comments: