Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where to begin?

I just want to thank everyone for thier great response to the call to bless our Missionaries in Brazil. You know as I was sitting here thinking about our group I couldn't help but think that this is what Heaven is going to be like. This group of believers we have are truly a community and I am in awe of how much you love one another and how much you are in love with Jesus. Never in my life have I experienced anything quite like this. I think about our community which now extends to three countries and I know without a doubt that God has knit a group together that not time or distance can ever tear apart. You make me want to be a better person and you keep me uplifted and encouraged even when I want to sink into a state of depression or when I want to pull away. I want you ALL to know that I pray at all times for all of you, I can't wait to see what our Lord is working out in your lives. I know there will be times of great trial and that our group will have to endure them but I am confident that the people in this group will band together and triumph under the banner of Jesus. Keep pressing in, keep trusting in the Lord, keep building community, keep praying, keep loving one another, and never forget that Jesus dwells among us and it is for HIS glory that we are the community that we are!!!

No comments: