Monday, April 24, 2006

From the Church At Grove City...

To the Church in IQ... Here's a link to what we did tonight. I'm emailing Robert right now, too...so hopefully he'll get it in the next day or so. Like I said tonight, I found out today that they've been crazy busy in the latter part of this past week, so I'm not sure when he'll get it.

One of the cool things I remember about when I first met all of you is hearing you all talk about being the crew that would encourage the workers in our church...it's neat to see that you really are that. Thanks for making this happen tonight, even if it's not our normal rowdy get together. I promise - all the drinking, licking, selling of goods, and scatting (if that's a word??) will resume next time we gather! Love ya guys! Have a great week! haha...

3 comments:

Craig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Craig said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Craig said...

Angie thank you for putting this together. By doing this you have encouraged me. It is great to see someone who is willing to serve and is willing to do whatever needs to be done. One of the reasons I love our community so much is that we are not just a "rowdy" bunch but we also know the deeper things of faith and practice them as well. There is always a balance and I love this group because there is. You all make me a better person and a more complete image bearer of Christ. Knowing you is a blessing.