Saturday, April 15, 2006

Yoo Hoo...Over Here...

Hey...when you hooligans get done taking shots at one another in the comments section of that last post, you should check out that blog I mentioned at DQ tonight. And for those who weren't there and are wondering where that link will take you...you know how we have a friend who's visiting another country? I found a random blog of a guy who is also visiting that same country, for a similar general calling, only he's teaching humanities at an elementary school...and he writes with a lot more detail than our friend can because he was ASKED to open teach from a Christian worldview...He has the same great sense of humor and wit that our friend does...(I mean, I AM biased a little about our friend, I know...) but anyway... for those who are interested in reading more about the life and times of where our friend is, this blog might have something for you. Pictures, too, btw.

Edited on later... Only when I first wrong this post - I didn't know where this guy was in that country, and I certainly didn't expect that he'd be in the same city as our friend...let alone that our friend would KNOW him, or that our friend would have actually hung out with this fella! Strange, huh?

4 comments:

rdmeeker said...

Hey, I know that guy!

Angie said...

He really does guys; he's not kidding. He's having Easter picnic with him today, as a matter of fact. Small world, eh?

Craig said...

You have now entered the arena of name calling? Angie I was thinking about that all the way home. It is so cool when you actually get to see how God has things tied together. We don't often get to glance at that, we just have to trust by faith but every now and then He gives us a peek. I am going back to that Blog when I have more time to read thru it. How was your Easter Robert? Angie? Everyone?

Angie said...

My Easter was great - hung out with some crazies...